On Monday, February 5, the Board of Trustees unanimously called for a bond election to be held on May 4, 2024.
Farmersville Intermediate Elementary School Home
Home Page Main
Steeped in tradition, pride, and unity, Farmersville ISD fights to provide every student the foundation to fulfill their potential so they will have the opportunity and confidence to dream big
- 25% 4-Year Enrollment Growth
- 2025 Student Enrollment
- A = Superior Financial Integrity Rating
- 3rd Lowest Tax Rate of the 14 ISD's in Collin County
- Innovative Scheduling Model 4-Day School Week
- Free Associate Degree Estimated $50,000 Value
- P. Tech Engineering Academy Early College High School
Learn more here
Check out our latest Students of Character!
Click here to learn more and to register for the 2023-2024 school year!